Dr. Daniela Dadurian and the team of experienced aesthetic providers at MD Beauty Labs offer a full range of injectables and fillers in Palm Beach, Florida. Juvéderm dermal fillers can help restore volume to areas of the face that have lost volume due to aging, such as the cheeks, temples, and under-eye area for a more youthful, rejuvenated appearance. Juvéderm’s specialized formulas, such as Vollure, Voluma, and Volbella, are ideal lip fillers, cheek fillers, under eye fillers, and more.
Last Updated on
What is Juvéderm?
Juvéderm is a clinically proven line of injectable dermal fillers that are made from hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body that helps to hydrate and add volume to the skin. Juvéderm fillers are designed to temporarily reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and folds by adding volume to the skin. There are specialized Juvéderm formulas for different aesthetic needs.
Benefits of Juvéderm
- Natural-looking results: Our experienced practitioners deliver results that are immediately visible and natural-looking, so you look refreshed and beautiful.
- Minimally invasive: Non-surgical with no incisions or scarring.
- Minimal downtime: Juvéderm fillers are minimally invasive and require little to no downtime, making them a convenient option for those with busy schedules.
- Long-lasting: Results can last anywhere from six months to two years, depending on the treatment area and type of filler used.
- Fully customizable: Juvéderm fillers come in different formulations and each treatment session is tailored to meet your unique needs and aesthetic goals.
- Improved confidence: Feel rejuvenated and confident with a more youthful look.
Types of Juvéderm Fillers
Juvéderm fillers come in different formulations that are tailored to different areas of the face and different skin concerns:
JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA® XC
This Juvéderm formula is designed to restore lost volume in the mid-face, making it ideal for cheekbone contouring.
JUVÉDERM® VOLLURE® XC
Vollure was created to smooth away deep lines and wrinkles and is especially well suited for treating nasolabial folds, laugh lines, and other dynamic wrinkles.
JUVÉDERM® ULTRA PLUS XC
This celebrated filler has a versatile formula that can be used for a range of purposes, from frown lines to lips.
JUVÉDERM® VOLUX® XC
Volux filler is specially formulated to contour the chin and jawline for improved jaw definition.
JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA® XC
Volbella is Juvéderm’s specialty lip filler. This formula plumps and shapes lips, and also smooths away fine lines around the mouth.
Juvderm Voluma and Ultra Plus Results
View Our Juvederm Before and After Gallery
What Can Juvéderm Be Used For?
- Lip augmentation
- Contouring of the cheekbones, jaw, and chin
- Correction of facial asymmetry, such as uneven lips or cheeks
- Treatment of under-eye circles (tear trough deformation)
- Improvement of fine lines and wrinkles, including smile lines, frown lines, parentheses lines, and smoker’s lines
What Can I Expect During a Juvéderm Injection Session?
Filler treatment sessions typically last less than 30 minutes. Your provider will cleanse the treatment area and review your treatment plan before administering injections. Juvéderm fillers are formulated with lidocaine to reduce any discomfort associated with the injection process, and, at the patient’s request, we can apply an additional topical numbing cream before an injection session to further reduce discomfort.
Frequently Asked Questions About Juvéderm
Am I a Candidate for Dermal Fillers?
If you are seeking a non-surgical treatment to rejuvenate your face, dermal fillers may be right for you. Ideal candidates:
- Are over the age of 21
- Do not have a history of severe allergies
- Are not prone to excessive scarring
- Do not have an injury or infection at the treatment area
- Do not have any bleeding disorders
How Does Juvéderm Compare to Other Fillers?
Juvéderm is widely considered to be the gold standard when it comes to injectable fillers. There are some aesthetic needs that may be best met with other types of fillers; in those cases, we may recommend RHA fillers, Renuva, or Sculptra.
Are there any potential side effects?
Common side effects may include minor swelling, redness, bruising, itching, tenderness, and/or other injection-related side effects at or around the injection site. These temporary side effects are usually mild and should subside on their own within one week of your injection session.1
Can Juvéderm fillers be removed?
We will work with you to ensure you get the filler results you want. However, in the event that you want to remove your fillers, they can easily be dissolved with an injection of hyaluronidase.
Contact us for Juvéderm in Palm Beach
We are dedicated to helping you look your best! Contact us with any questions or to schedule your appointment!
1American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Dermal Fillers. Available: https://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/dermal-fillers. Accessed April 27,2023