Chemical peels are one of the most popular and least invasive methods for non-surgical skin rejuvenation, and at MD Beauty Labs we offer the VI Peel to help address your skincare needs without disrupting your normal activities. Located in West Palm Beach in Florida, MD Beauty Labs is led by Dr. Daniela Dadurian. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out how our VI Peel can gently exfoliate and refresh your skin.
What is the VI Peel?
It is a common misconception that deeply effective chemical peels require discomfort and extensive downtime. The VI peel is a next generation aesthetic treatment that dispels that myth by creating dynamic results in just a few days. The VI peel is a combination of some of the most beneficial ingredients on the cosmetic market for skin rejuvenation:
- TCA: Trichloroacetic Acid aids in skin penetration and scar healing while stimulating the growth of natural collagen in the skin
- Retin-A: This acid is derived from Vitamin A and is effective in combating wrinkling skin
- Salicylic Acid: A common ingredient in professional peels, salicylic acid helps gently exfoliate the skin
- Phenol: With anesthetic and antiseptic properties, phenol also aids in skin penetration
- Vitamin C: This essential nutrient has antioxidant properties
What Does the VI Peel Treat?
This peel can help improve a wide range of skin imperfections, such as:
- Hyperpigmentation, melasma, and other areas of uneven pigmentation
- Sun damage
- Wrinkles, fine lines, and visible signs of aging
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Acne and acne scars
Additionally, this peel stimulates the growth of collagen and elastin to help rebuild, restructure, and increase the flexibility of the skin for continued improvements over time.
Is There Any Recovery Time?
Immediately after a VI Peel, the skin may appear tan or red as it penetrates and exfoliates the skin. A light, fluffy peeling process typically begins around day three and usually subsides by the next day, leaving refreshed and revitalized skin that is smoother and more radiant. Most patients are typically able to resume normal activities during the peeling process.
Although most patients see and feel improvements in their skin after just one VI peel, multiple treatments may be advised in order to optimize your results. Your smoother, softer, glowing skin can be maintained with a good skincare regimen.
Contact MD Beauty Labs to schedule a consultation with Dr. Dadurian and our medical team and discover the benefits of the VI peel for combating visible signs of aging and other skin imperfections.