While modern skin care products and facial rejuvenation techniques are effective at eliminating cellular debris and dead skin cells, at Daniela Dadurian, M.D. we are always looking for the latest in facial techniques. Our iron mask facial blends modern skincare products with magnetic energy to create smoother, softer skin.
Contact Daniela Dadurian, M.D. today at one of our multiple locations to schedule a consultation with Dr. Dadurian and discover the benefits of the iron mask facial.
What is an Iron Mask Facial?
This unique approach to skin exfoliation is a gentle, multi-step process:
- First, the face is cleansed to give the facial a fresh starting point
- Next, iron micron particles are applied topically to the face in the form of a gray mask, which is massaged into the face. The gray mask appears like clay on the face but does not dry out the skin.
- The iron-based mask is left to permeate into the skin for about a minute. The iron mask can penetrate superficial dead skin cells and attach to facial debris
- A special magnet is then held against the skin, drawing out the surface impurities from the face along with the iron.
During treatment, the iron mask facial removes several impurities from the skin, such as:
- Dead skin cells
- Makeup residue and other cellular debris
While patients often report that they can feel the iron being pulled from the skin, the iron mask facial is a soothing, comfortable experience that causes no discomfort or pain.
What Are the Benefits of Receiving an Iron Mask Facial?
This one-of-a-kind approach to cleansing and exfoliating the face has several benefits for your skin:
- The deep-cleaning benefits of the iron mask facial eliminate the surface buildup that contribute to skin inflammation, breakouts, and clogged pores
- With regular treatment, the iron mask facial can effectively control chronic skin conditions without the guesswork of over the counter products
- The iron mask facial is also commonly used to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and reverse the natural aging process
During your consultation with Dr. Dadurian, your individual skin type and condition will be assessed to determine if the iron mask facial is the best course of treatment for you. The facial may be modified to fit your individual skin concerns, and Dr. Dadurian will customize each session to optimize your results.
Contact Daniela Dadurian, M.D. today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Dadurian and discover the deep-cleansing benefits of the iron mask facial.